Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Forced Leave of Absence (I hate it!)

Hi everyone!

I am so sorry this blog has been inactive for soooo long, and I owe you an explanation. I didn't die (lol), and I haven't been incarcerated, but it's been almost a year! How time flies.
I have honest reasons though. My laptop fell down and was shattered, and I lost my job and was going through the grinders, so getting a new laptop was not feasible. I kept doing makeup though and taking pictures for when I'd get another laptop, and I got a whole lot better too and had really great pictures, but then my camera got stolen, and I hadn't backed up any of the pictures because I didn't have a laptop!
Shitty luck (pardon my french) I must say, but I will be back with bigger and better, and with a wider variety of stuff.

Meanwhile, take care of yourselves.
I love you
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment