Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

FOTD: Meet the Parents


 
Hello everyone.

Story behind the look: I was going to meet my boyfriend’s parents for the first time. I’d been very reluctant to meet them, because I wanted to be sure of a lot of things before taking such a huge step

Anyways, there was no way I was going to show up there without makeup, though I know that neither his mum nor any of his grown sisters use any makeup, except maybe lip balm, neither do they approve its use. I am me, I wear makeup, but I did not want to be misjudged on account of that. So I decided to do something soft and cheerful, not too colourful, not “in your face-ish,” but not dull either. Truth is, I wanted everyone to see I was wearing makeup, and looking good in it, because that’s how I roll, and I won’t alter this for anything. I really can’t remember what colours I used here, but I think on the lid it was Opia eyeshadow quad - the silvery brown, and Etude eyeshadow in PP907 in the crease. The Etude is a dark purple and is buildable; a light touch will give this colour payoff. So here goes.

 

 
Ciao!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment