Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012


Tiph’s Hair day: retro hair
 
 


Bored again with my hair, I switched styles and this time I wanted something that looked fairly retro, for no particular reason except that it caught my interest when I saw one in my aunt’s old album. The weave I chose to use is a particularly obedient one – the Mini Mireilli by X-pression. Reason? It just stays how you put it, and is thoroughly flexible when styling - you really can do anything with it. It’s also really light on the head, and doesn’t itch at all, and is ridiculously cheap – I actually laughed when I was told the price for a pack. I’m calling it retro because that was the inspiration for the style. It’d have to be a lot bigger to qualify. Enjoy!
 
 


I don’t get why some pictures get ridiculously shiny once they get on the blog, like the one just above.

 
 
See you soon.
Ciao!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment