Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012


Tiph’s Hair Day: The Switch

Hi everyone!
I almost always make my hair myself, especially when it comes to weaves, and I started quiet by accident back at school. I’d made my hair at a salon, but I did not like the crown section so when I got back to my room I loosed that part and redid it, and it came out better, and was surprisingly easy to do. So there on, I started making my hair myself so I could save some money, and also for bragging rights: “...oh, thanks. I made it myself...” Now, I do it because I quickly get bored with styles and want to try something else. So, every hairstyle I’m wearing on this blog I made myself, and I’ll say if I didn’t.

This was one of such...

 

...but I got bored within a week, because I’d been doing a lot of side parts lately. I place my part close to the centre to narrow out my really wide face. The side view was cute, but otherwise it was boring - same old thing, different weave. I wanted something that would not be in my face. The weave by the way is the thoroughly synthetic Rose Deep by X-Pression in colour 1/33.
 
 

So, soon as I got the chance, I took out the crown area and changed the style to this:
 

 

It doesn’t tangle if you use an oil spray lightly before combing through. Also, comb from the tips up. I’ll try to go another three weeks before changing it, so help me God.
 
See you soonest...
Ciao!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. I've been wanting to put this weave but being a synthetic one. I'm afraid it might keep falling off all over the place. like when combing it or so. Does it do that?

    ReplyDelete